Bank Nurse RGN
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
£17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Flexible shifts | Days or Nights | Good CQC
A 30+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Chelmsford area currently has a BANK vacancy for a qualified RGN with Newly qualified Nurses considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home on a flexible basis.
Details of this Bank Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Flexible shifts available on days or nights
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN Nurse you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
What our client is looking for in a Bank Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.