Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jan 2020
- 16 Apr 2020
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in our patient’s lives. You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients.
• Follow care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Provide treatment to a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience as a Haemodialysis nurse
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
GROW WITH US!
By joining the Diaverum Staff Bank you will be paid annual leave (on a PAYE basis only) and will not be charged for your pre-employment.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentBrighton, East Sussex, England
An exciting new opportunity within General PracticeCare UK is delivering a brand new model of care for general practice called Prac...
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
The Specialist Community Perinatal Mental Health Team is a multi-disciplinary team, which provides support for women who experience...