Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jan 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £32,000 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Much More!
Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioners that we speak to are passionate about their field and take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills, feel supported to achieve their career goals and offer the best possible care to their patients. If this resonates with you, keep reading…
This leading private hospital meets these desires in abundance! They empower and develop their theatre teams and as such you can expect to become an expert within Orthopedic Scrub! You will scrub for major complex Orthopedic procedures and have access to Surgical First Assistant Course as well as continuous investment in other clinical qualifications – there is ample opportunity to progress!
3 great things about this hospital:
1. Top rated hospital – this private hospital boasts an ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating, well-maintained facilities, dedicated management, passionate teams and high levels of patient satisfaction! By joining this hospital, you can be confident that you will be part of one of the most prestigious hospitals in the area!
2. A hospital experiencing tremendous growth - this is a well-laid out, efficient theatre department with 3 theatres (2 with laminar flow for Orthopaedic Surgery), 27 hospital beds and 18 day-case rooms. The department has seen lots of growth and anticipates they will continue to expand their services. Whoever secures this role will be visible, encouraged to make decisions relating to the patient care and will have ample opportunity to progress with the business as they continue to expand their services!
3. Deliver complex care - this hospital offers a variety of complex Orthopaedic surgery amongst other specialities including hip, knee and shoulder replacements, complex arthroscopic knee replacements, spinal surgery, meniscus repairs and much more!
The Head of Clinical Services stated, “Our theatre teams enjoy lots of variety, delivering complex care across Scrubbing, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery. Multidisciplined skills are encouraged and supported, you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress.”
What you will do as an Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
• You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
• As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
• You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills. You must have proven experience within Orthopaedic Scrub.
Why other Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioners work with this hospital:
• Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility with both full and part-time opportunities available - a minimum of 20 hours (2 days) per week will be considered.
• Join a team that is close-knit, passionate and hard-working – Scrub Practitioners at the hospital are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great work environment. They are regularly rewarded for their achievements with staff awards and team social events.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Warrington, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Chester, Cheshire, England
Are you an experienced Anaesthetic Nurse looking for a role with great pay, working in a world class hospital in a great team? Nati...
£ 30,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics / Recovery - Flagship Private Hospital Cheadle, South Manchester Salary - £30,000 - £36,...