Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Christchurch, Dorset, England
- £ 44000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Jun 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
£44,000 p/a Plus Bonus – Band 7 Equivalent Rates | Full time contract - Days | CQC Good Home | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a leading care home in the Christchurch area.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• Full time contract
• Day shifts only, plus occasional night duties and one weekend per month
• An excellent annual salary of £44,000 depending on experience, plus Bonus
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
• Free DBS and Uniforms
• Hot meals provided whilst on duty
• Support with NMC revalidation plus NMC renewal fees paid
• Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available if no suitable applications are received from EU candidates (Subject to T and Cs)
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs in addition to deputising for the Registered Manager in their absence.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting, with extensive experience working in elderly frail care
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of the management and implementation of care of the elderly and frail
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Flexible working approach to support occasional night duties, one weekend per month and participate in the on-call phone rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Christchurch, Dorset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48,000 - 48,000 Per yearFull timePermanentGosport, Hampshire, England
Clinical Deputy Manager | Elderly Nursing Home | Caring Provider &nb...