Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 31285 - 31285 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 29 Jun 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
£31,285 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Paid Breaks | 40 Hour Contract – Day or Night Shifts | ABI/Neuro/Disability Care | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD | NQ Nurses Considered
A leading disability care centre near Horsham is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their clinical team.
The state-of-the-art facility provides long-term care and support to adults living with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries and neurological conditions.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive:
• Permanent contracts of 40 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns that includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
• A competitive annual salary of £31,285 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and includes paid breaks
• 50p per hour pay enhancements for weekends and double pay for Bank Holidays
• A company pension plan
• Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A free staff bus service, with pick-up points throughout the local area
• Staff accommodation is available at reduced rates
• Some fantastic learning and development opportunities with specialist training courses available in addition to a comprehensive preceptorship programme for newly qualified Nurses
In this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered to build a strong team which can meet diverse needs of residents in the home
• Previous experience in a long-term adult care or disability care setting is beneficial but not essential and a preceptorship programme and additional support can be provided to NQ Nurses or to those new to disability care
• A flexible approach and able to work rotating shifts to meet service need
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to maintain accurate clinical records
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.