Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 17.45 - 17.45 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 29 Jun 2020
- 9 Jul 2020
£17.45 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 and £30,000 per annum) | Paid Breaks | 33 hours | Days and/or Nights | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A large nursing home in Cambridge currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
This fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general elderly nursing and dementia care to older adults.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A 33 hour per week contract, with shifts available on days and/or nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.45 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an annual salary of £30,000
• A welcome Bonus of £1000 plus a free iPad
• A company pension
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.