Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- £ 31285 - 31285 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 8 Jul 2020
£31,285 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 40 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | Newly Qualified Nurses Welcomed
My client specialises in providing care for young adults with learning and physical disabilities and they currently require a Staff Nurse to join their team at their service in East Grinstead.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Days or nights
• Competitive rates offered at £31,285 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6)
• 50p more at weekends and double pay on Bank Holidays
• Paid breaks
• Preceptorship for newly qualified Nurses
• Free staff bus, uniform and meals
• Reduced rate accommodation
• Excellent training and development
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified and NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32400 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service Loc...