Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 26000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 8 Jul 2020
£26,000 - £34,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits
An experienced Anaesthetics Nurse or Practitioner (RGN or ODP) is required to join the Operating Department of a leading Southampton hospital.
This is a permanent position and details of this Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £34,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Band 6 CMHT Clinician - Non-Psychotic Pathway skilled in DBT/SCM THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEV...