Staff Nurse RMN
St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, England
- £ 17.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 8 Jul 2020
£17.00 - £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full Time or Part time hours available | Days and/or Nights | Specialist Mental Health/Dementia Home
A specialist dementia and mental health nursing home in St Leonards on Sea is currently looking to recruit a qualified Staff Nurse RMN to join their nursing team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full Time or Part time hours available, permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.00, £18.00 if you are dual qualified
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
• Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or dual qualified with Adult General Nurse/RGN qualification
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or in older people’s mental health services
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentWadhurst, East Sussex, England
Temporary Registered Mental Health Nurse - Block BookingsSensible Staffing are recruiting for a contract we have just won as a tier...