RN Night Charge Nurse
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 20.50 - 20.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Jan 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£20.50 per hour (NHS Band 7 Equivalent) | 38.5 hours per week | Nights only | RGN, RMN, RNLD Considered
A new elderly and dementia nursing home in Edinburgh currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Charge Nurse on nights only.
Details of this Charge Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week
• £20.50 per hour (NHS Band 7 Equivalent)
• Nights only
• Supportive working environment in new home
As Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Charge Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced working in a Nursing Home or similar Nursing Care environment
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.