Newton Abbot, Devon, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Dec 2019
- 12 Mar 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)| Paid Breaks | Nights | Full Time Hours | Elderly Frail Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A small private nursing home in the Newton Abbot area is recruiting for RGN, RMN or RNLD's to work nights, with full time hours available.
The home offers general elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a great environment with a busy social calendar and following the most recent inspection the home received Good quality grades in all areas of assessment.
What the home is offering and details of the Night Nurse roles:
• Permanent contracts of 36 hours per week on offer
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.00 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing opportunities for training
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced within a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing medications and care plans
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply. Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.