Liskeard, Cornwall, England
- £ 16.50 - 18 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Apr 2020
- 18 Jun 2020
£16.50 to £18.00 per hour + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Hours | Flexible Shifts | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A small, charitably-run general nursing home in the Liskeard area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurses to join their clinical team, with full or part-time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a fantastic setting with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts to work flexible shift patterns which include days and nights
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.50 to £18.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Night pay enhancements of £1 per hour
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Staff recognition awards
• A workplace pension scheme
• Free Enhanced DBS check and uniforms
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• A cycle to work scheme and healthy workplace initiatives
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally you will have previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.