Registered General Nurse
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 17 Dec 2019
- 13 Mar 2020
£17.00 p/h (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 33 Hrs – Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A large nursing home in Milton Keynes currently requires a Registered General Nurse to join their clinical team on night shifts.
The CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care on both a long and short-term basis and has some state-of-the-art facilities.
Details of this Registered General Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• A contract of 33 hours per week, working permanent nights over a 7-day rota and with flexible working opportunities
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Newly qualified Nurses encouraged to apply and will be full supported within this role
• Revalidation support and in hour training workshops
• Discounts and savings on retail and leisure facilities
• Career development opportunities
• Free parking
• Flexible working
• Instant access to wages (no wait for pay day required)
Applicants for this Registered General Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting. Although newly qualified Nurses are encouraged to apply and will be fully supported within their role
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Able to manage and administer medications and coordinate/update care plans
• Passionate about high quality care and demonstrate a compassionate, empathetic approach
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.