Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Braintree, Essex, England
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Dec 2019
- 13 Mar 2020
£17.50 per hour (Equates to £30,030 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Day or Night shifts available | Excellent Benefits
A leading national care group currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their large care home in a small, rural village near Braintree.
This large care home offers an excellent environment for adults of all ages with a range of nursing care needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and beautiful grounds.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent rates of pay of £17.50 per hour (Equates to £30,030 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN or RMN
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
• Newly qualified nurses will be considered
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Braintree, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43400 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing/Residential ...