Staff Nurse RGN
Braintree, Essex, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Dec 2019
- 14 Mar 2020
£17 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 48 hours | Flexible Shifts | Good CQC | Experience Essential |
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home near Braintree. The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Staff Nurse will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Flexible to support the nature of a 24 hour care service covering a 7 day rota
• Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.