Hastings, East Sussex, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Dec 2019
- 26 Apr 2020
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Paid Breaks and Handover | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large, luxury nursing home in Hastings currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Full or part – time day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Paid Breaks and Handover
• Free DBS check and free meals whilst on duty
• Opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
As RN Registered Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Able to independently manage and administer medications
• Confident managing, implementing and recording care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.