Tiverton, Devon, England
- £ 17 - 20 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Dec 2019
- 26 Apr 2020
£17 - £20 p/h – Band 6/7 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly nursing home in the Tiverton area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work nights.
The independently owned and operated home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock nursing care to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts on a full or part-time basis, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay from £17 to £20 per hour depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/Band 7 rates of pay
• Free refreshments and meals whilst on duty and free on-site parking
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting
• You will be confident managing care plans and independently administering medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.