Band 5 Outpatients Nurse/RGN
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 36150 - 36150 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Dec 2019
- 26 Apr 2020
Up to £36,150 p/a | 1 Year FTC | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Outpatients Department on a 1 year, fixed term contract.
Details of this Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A 1 year fixed term contract, for 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £36,154
• Flexible day shifts
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Outpatients RGN/Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Candidates for this Outpatients Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience in an outpatients or surgical setting
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34643 - 38022 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Clinical Team Lead ( RGN / RSCN / RMN / RNLD ) - Eating Disorders / CAMHS Location: Maidenhead Salary: £34643.70 to £ ...