Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 16.29 - 24.43 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 Dec 2019
- 26 Apr 2020
£16.29 - £24.43 p/h (Inc Enhancements) – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home | L&D Prospects
One of Worthing’s leading elderly and dementia nursing homes is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full-time days.
The modern home offers great standards of care and quality of life to service users in a home from home setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working full or part-time days depending on your requirements
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £16.29 per hour and increasing up to £24.43 per hour with enhancements for unsocial hours etc
• A great working environment in a very well-run home
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities, with coaching and mentoring programmes in place
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications and ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained. You will play a key role in leading a team of HCAs on shift and ensuring the clinical and personal care needs of residents are met and that they receive excellent standards of care.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting however support can be provided to RNs new to elderly care
• Flexibility to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a professional and approachable manner
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.