Deputy Nurse Manager
Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 5 Dec 2019
- 3 Feb 2020
Band 7 Equivalent Salary | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Disability Care | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with supervisory or management experience is required to work as Deputy Manager of a leading Tipton care home.
The home caters to younger adults who are living with disabilities and provides an excellent environment where service users are supported to achieve their full potential.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7-day rota
• A competitive annual salary of £38,000, which is equivalent to an NHS Band 7 salary
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a family-run home
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or a similar leadership role in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.