Staff Nurse - Days
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Dec 2019
- 15 Feb 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £36.6K p/a | Full/Part-Time Days| £1K Bonus | Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Prospects & L&D | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Nurses Considered
A leading Sussex nursing home is looking to strengthen their clinical team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses to work day shifts, with full or part-time contracts available.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Flexible shifts on nights, covering a 7 day rota
• Full or part time permanent contracts of up to 44 hours per week are available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and gives an annual salary in the region of £36,600 for a 44 hour/4 nights per week contract
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A welcome/joining bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• A company pension scheme and indemnity insurance
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for these Staff Nurse positions should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Experienced in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.