Head of Clinical Services
London, Greater London, England
- £ 52000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
Head of Clinical Services
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered a private South London based client that offers world class treatment to patients across a range of Medical and Surgical specialties in a day case environment. They have an available opportunity for a Head of Clinical Services with excellent experience, skills and knowledge to join the hospitals Senior Management Team. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
The overall responsibility within this role is to will provide clinical leadership and operational management to all clinical service areas as well as will promoting a patient-focussed service, whilst ensuring the provision is cost-effective and to the highest standards of patient safety.
YOUR CLINICAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working as the Head of Clinical Services you will have full operational and line management responsibilities for all clinical departments ensuring they are running to the highest standards at all times. Lead and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants, General Practitioners, Care Quality Commission and Local Trusts. You will be responsible for delivering an effective, safe and responsive service. Working in a management role one of your keys areas will include taking full responsibility to ensure that the duty rota is balanced and that the unit has a strategic recruitment attraction and retention plan in place, along with being responsible for reducing the amount of agency staff on the unit. Part of your role will also involve financial budgeting and ensuring the operational and strategic practice of various departments is communicated effectively throughout the hospital as well as developing, planning and implementing new strategies to improve all their services.
YOUR EDUCATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
To be eligible for the role, you will need:
- To be considered for this role you will have a strong nursing background with recent management experience, ideally within a surgical setting
- A post grad qualification in management or specific speciality is desirable but not essential.
- To have a strong clinical background and a track record delivering a change agenda.
- To be commercially focused and have the ability to lead clinical based projects in the development of hospital services and strategies.
- A good understanding of clinical governance and risk management is along with knowledge of Auditing, Benchmarking, CQC Framework and KLOE.
- To demonstrate a high level of leadership skills along with advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will be self-confident along with the ability to lead and manage a team.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Holiday entitlement-25 days plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Discounts on retail
- Continued professional development
- Free Off Site Parking
Location: South London
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Clara Bowe at + ApplyExt 105.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: HOCS South London
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Band 5 Staff Nurse - Intensive Care/Critical Care – NO ICU experience requiredFull Time - 37.5 hrsKing's College Hospital NHS Found...