Nurse Clinical Lead RGN/Diploma Level 5
Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan (Bro Morgannwg), Wales
- £ 19.05 - 19.05 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£19.05 per hour (Equates to £39,624 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts
An experienced RGN Nurse Manager with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a small general elderly/frail nursing home in a village on the outskirts of Barry.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £19.05 (Equates to £39,624 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting and have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.