Home Manager, Frimley
Frimley, Camberley, Surrey, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our home in Frimley, Surrey The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
Whitebourne is a modern, purpose-designed care home set in a quiet residential area of Frimley in Surrey. We provide residential, respite and end of life care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
There’s a very positive, friendly and fun atmosphere at Whitebourne. We have a strong focus on activities and we cater for each individual’s personal interests with lots of one-to-one activities. We also encourage residents to get out and about by taking walks every day.
Residents get involved in the home's daily life, including the decisions we make about what the home and gardens look like. When we redecorated, residents worked with an interior designer and a professional decorator to choose the colours they wanted. And when we did the garden, residents chose the plants they liked.
Our day club has its own facilities and activities programme, but day guests are also welcome to take part in activities at the home – and residents can spend time at the day club and join in with things there too.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankReading, Berkshire, England
Peripatetic Home Manager / Regional Support Manager £70k + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Benefits Nurse qualified Peripatetic Manager...