Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 31 May 2020
Registered Nurse - Learning Disabilities
£17.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Full time -Days
Shift times: 7.30am - 7.30pm
Time Recruitment is assisting a small, niche independent provider that are specialists in the delivery of nursing care for those with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs in their search for an experienced Registered Nurse.
Offering exceptional staff nurse to patient ratio's with only 9 beds maximum, the service heavily promotes independent living and holds an outstanding CQC report and reputation in the area; your role as Registered Nurse here will be to deliver complex nursing care such as NG feeding, peg feeding and utilising other complex nursing skills which can all be gained via an onsite academy!
You will be supported by a Registered Nurse qualified service manager; a long standing unit manager; 10 care staff and another nurse on shift making the staff nurse to patient ratio 1:4!
Successful applicants for the Registered Nurse role will be rewarded with:
* An excellent salary bracket
* Paid breaks
* Guaranteed alternate weekends
* Generous holiday allowance - 28 days + bank holiday
* Bank holidays off or paid double time if working
* A contributory pension scheme - 3%
* A comprehensive ongoing training and development programme tailored to your needs
* Free meals and free uniform alongside free parking
Applicants for the Registered Nurse position should have the following:
* NMC registration
* RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification
* An interest in complex care/younger adults/learning disabilities
* A proactive, caring and professional approach
You can be assured of a robust induction; 4+ weeks of training and an ongoing commitment to development ensuring that clinical skills are regularly upskilled and supervised.
To apply for the Registered Nurse role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!