RGN/ODP Scrub Nurse
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 26000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Angiography & Minor Operations | 37.5 Hour Contract – M-F Days & No On-Call Requirement | Cardiac Experience Beneficial | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner with experience working as Theatre Scrub is required to join the Theatres Department of a leading Bradford hospital.
The role will involve scrubbing for patients undergoing a range of minor procedures and angiographies and you will play a key role in the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service.
Details of this RGN/ODP Scrub Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week and shifts will be Monday to Friday between 8am & 6pm, with no on-call requirement
• A competitive annual salary from £26,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking, a subsidised staff restaurant and free uniforms
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities, including the opportunity to develop specialist skills in Cardiac Scrub
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
What the hospital is looking for in a Theatre Scrub:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience working as a Theatre Scrub across a varied case mix, ideally with experience in Cardiac Scrub and with Pacemakers, however specialist cardiac training will be provided
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team
• Have evidence of continuing professional development and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now in complete confidence on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.