Nurse Jobs in Northern Ireland
Armagh, Northern Ireland
- £ 22795 - 29315 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
Have you passed the IELTS or OET exam?
Are you looking to relocate to Northern Ireland?
TTM Healthcare’s Northern Irish customer is on the look-out for talented, caring, enthusiastic general nurses. So, whether you’re just beginning your nursing career - or looking to make a fresh start somewhere new - as a large group of trusts, our customer has a range of exciting opportunities.
TTM Healthcare is exclusively working with this group of trusts in the Northern Ireland region. We are currently recruiting for a number of Band 5 nursing positions in all areas of speciality. You will be part of one of the five trusts in Northern Ireland that collectively have over 20,000 staff in their nursing & midwifery workforce serving a population of 1.8 million in the region.
As a registered nurse you will work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts or night shifts. The starting salary for a registered nurse is £22,795 per annum which will increase to £29,315 per annum as you gain more experience with the trust. You will also receive the following benefits:
• 27 days’ annual leave per year on commencement rising to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years
• Two months’ accommodation arranged on arrival
• NMC Stage 1 CBT £130, NMC Stage 2 OSCE £992 Paid for by the employer
• Visa costs and Flight Costs Paid for by the employer
• HSC Benefits
• HSC pension scheme
• Comprehensive preceptorship programme and internal leadership training course
To be considered for the position you must:
• Be a Qualified Registered Nurse
• Have passed the IELTS or OET exam at the correct level (7 in reading, listening, speaking and 6.5 in writing)
For more information on how to apply please contact Lois Kirby at TTM Healthcare.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: Northern Ireland - Nurse
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28500 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentArmagh, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Armagh, County ArmaghSalary: £28,500 - £37,750...
£ 37800 Per yearFull timePermanentPortadown, Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Craigavon, AmarghCare Categories: Elderly Nursing, Nursing D...