Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £47.4K p/a | 48 Hour Contract – Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
A luxury elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Reading is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults, with a focus on independent living in elegant surroundings.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive rates of pay of £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £47,420
• A great working environment in a very well-run and fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction programme and a supportive leadership team
In this RGN/RMN Night Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Proven experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Able to independently manage medications and clinical records
• Passionate about high quality care and providing holistic support to elderly and vulnerable adults
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.