Nurse Manager - £50k – Near Whitehaven
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Dec 2019
- 10 Dec 2019
Nurse Manager - £50k - Near Whitehaven
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Nurse Manager to work within a medium sized home which provides nursing care to the elderly. My client is looking for someone who can truly hit the ground running, this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced manager to join the team at a lovely nursing home located near Whitehaven in Cumbria.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This beautiful home has a passionate staff team, and the company not only pride themselves on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
The home has a fantastic reputation within the area and the last CQC report for this home has shown elements of outstanding! So it you would like become part of this fantastic team please call Sally on Apply!!
As a Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Nurse qualified
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Marketing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
A basic salary of £50K is available for the right candidate, so for more information on how to become part of this fantastic team please contact Sally at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply