Registered General Night Nurse
Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£16.50 per hour | 44 hours | Alternate Weekends | Nights Only | Large Elderly Dementia Service
An RGN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a large elderly care home in Hinckley.
As Night Nurse you will care for residents with general nursing needs and some of which have early onset dementia.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only and alternate weekends
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour / equivalent to £37,752 per annum (NHS band 7)
• Good working environment in a modern care service
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,760 - 38,760 Per yearFull time...PermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is looking for a new challenge using thei...
Full timePermanentWalsall, West Midlands, England
RGN for Days or nights- Nursing HomeNO MIXED SHIFTS!RGN Staff Nurses with Excellent Elderly Care Experience Required for Nursing Ho...