Deputy Manager - Edwinstowe
Edwinstowe, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 41000 - 41700 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
£41,700 per annum
Purosearch are looking for a Deputy Manager to work for a refurbished nursing home which is located in a stunning village. My client prides themselves on their ethos and strong values.
The Deputy Nurse Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Champion high quality care
• Manage, lead & motivate staff
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Benefits for the Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Competitive salary £41,700 per annum
• Career progression
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
• Opportunity to develop and grow with a lively and driven team
This Deputy Nurse Manager role is based within an attractive home finished to a high standard; the home has a good CQC rating in all areas. It is conveniently located in the picturesque village with all its local amenities.
If you are looking for a new and exciting experience where you can build your skills, work in different environments and have an enjoyable experience as Deputy Manager then please don't hesitate, apply today!
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Edwinstowe, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentLincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Lincoln, LincolnshireCare Categories: Elderly Nursing, Nursing Dementia, ...