Lewisham, London, Greater London, England
- £ 26000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Enteral Nurse Specialist
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
With occasional weekend work ( time back in lieu)
Salary to c £29,000 + London Weighting up to £3500 depending on location + Company Car + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
including phone, laptop, private healthcare, contributory pension, 25 days’ holiday plus BHs (+ option to purchase extra 5 days p/a), NMC and RCN fees paid.
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career?
RGN, RNLD or RSCN
Territory: South London
Lambeth Southwark, Lewisham
This is an opportunity to join a global healthcare company committed to providing the best enteral nutrition support for patients and Nurses in the community. Excellent personal growth and career development opportunities are available whilst specialising in the field of enteral nutrition. Our client specialises in the delivery of advanced medical nutrition for patients and works in close partnership with customers to ensure they provide the highest calibre care to often vulnerable patient groups.
Key Responsibilities for these roles;
• You will be assisting a patient's transition from secondary care to primary care & preventing re-admission
• You will provide pre-discharge training regarding enteral nutrition and follow up support in the patient’s
home on enteral nutrition, pumps, feeds and PEG site management
• You will also run training sessions for Nurses in Hospitals and the Community on enteral nutrition.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse with some PEG experience looking to specialise or further their nursing career. Full training is provided.
To be considered for these important roles you will be a Registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) that meets the following criteria;
• Some experience caring for patients with enteral nutrition needs
• Training, coaching, teaching or mentoring others is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Full UK driving licence
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Registered Nurses and Nurse Advisors