Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
- £ 15.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £41.1 K p/a | 36/48 Hour Contracts – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small MH Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Burntwood area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home specialises in providing long-term care for adults living with a range of mental health conditions and neurological conditions.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for either 36 or 48 hours per week, working night shifts over a flexible rota that includes some weekends
• Competitive rates of pay from £15.50 to £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £41,180 (for top of pay rate and a 48 hour contract)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment in complete confidence now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34500 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Unit ManagerNorth BirminghamUpto £35,000 per annumJ49944Purosearch are recruiting for a Unit Manager to work in a large Care Home w...