Registered General Night Nurse
Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, England
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Dec 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Up to £17.50 p/h | Full-time Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC | Benefits
A large private nursing home in the Staplehurst area has a full-time vacancy for an experienced Registered General Nurse to work night shifts.
Located in large grounds, this fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock tailored nursing care packages to older people with elderly and dementia care needs on a long- or short-term basis, enabling residents to retain as much independence as possible.
Details of Registered General Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time contract working night shifts
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of up to £17.50 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, including support with NMC revalidation
• Free uniforms, Enhanced DBS check and on-site parking
• A workplace pension scheme
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• A range of staff recognition and employee reward schemes
• Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available to Non-EU RNs (subject to qualifying criteria & T&Cs)
In this Registered General Nurse role, in addition to managing a caseload of residents, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support with staff supervisions, clinical audits and assist with maintaining regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for in a Registered General Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN
• Proven experience in a UK care home setting with dementia care experience also
• Confident leading a team of RNs and HCAs and able to effectively lead shifts and manage care
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 week day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.