Care Centre Manager
West Linton, Scottish Borders, Scotland
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
Care home Manager
Have you ever dreamed of working in an 18th century mansion set within acres of beautiful landscaped grounds?
Do you have a proven track record of improving CI grades whilst managing the needs of a group of elderly residents & those living with dementia?
Well, your dream can become reality with this exciting opportunity to become a Care Home Manager in the West Linton area, a short commute from Edinburgh & the borders.
As a successful Care home manager you will have a proven track record of improving & maintaining CI grades in a care home or care setting involving the elderly. A passionate & values based individual who has exceptional relevant policies & procedures knowledge alongside at least a SVQ Level 4 in Health & Social care as a must. This home caters towards the private market & is in need of someone with a marketing flare & who can effectively lead a team to achieve mutual goals.
The organisation who own this beautiful property are a forward thinking & growing organisation who own a number of luxury homes across Scotland & the UK in general & are a supportive and friendly organisation who progress from within.
You do not need to be nurse qualified for this position!
The day to day role of the Care Home Manager:
• Managing all aspects of the home including the 2 units, elderly & dementia
• Marketing the home & achieving mutual KPI's/goals
• Effectively leading a care team in providing high levels of care
• Developing & maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
• Improving & maintaining CI grades
The benefits of this role:
• Competitive Salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
• Bonus Scheme
• Excellent progression opportunities
• Annual leave entitlement
• Long service awards
• Ongoing training & development
Don't delay apply today by calling Michaela @ Purosearch on Applyor email Apply!