Staff Nurse - Stem Cell Transplant Unit
City of London, London, Greater London, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
Our client is looking for a Staff Nurse - Stem Cell Transplant Unit. The client one of the UK's largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where we pride ourselves on our values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything we do.
Full time position. 37.5 hours per week with Internal rotation to day/night duty.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year post registration experience working in the acute setting and should have worked in this setting for the last year.
- 6 months malignant haematology experience.
- Chemotherapy administration.
- Some Oncology and Haematology experience.
- ENB 237, N59. ENB A27, ENB 998 or equivalent.
- Familiar with Stem Cell process.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in City of London, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34398 - 44928 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
( RMN) - Staff Nurse - Mental Health Residential Home Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Mental Health Residential HomeLocation: N...