Honiton, Devon, England
- £ 28000 - 37300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Honiton, Devon
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Memory Care
- Service: General and Mental Health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £16.32 per hour £28,000 - £37,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 RATED ON Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Honiton, Devon. This nursing and residential care home focuses on supporting residents who require nursing and/or personal care and who have some degree of confusion, dementia and memory loss. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,300!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review: Very caring home with happy and well-fed residents. Well staffed with kind and caring people*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Honiton, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44378 - 46562 Per yearFull timePermanentSherborne, Dorset, England
Senior Nurse - Top 20 care home provider, Fantastic CQC! Well run, friendly home. Location: Sherborne Hours: Full Time or Part Tim...
£ 28000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockland Bristol, Bridgwater, Somerset, England
Staff Nurse - Low Secure Mental Health Rehab Location: Weston Super MareSalary: £28000 - £33000 per annum (£14.3...