Torphins, Banchory, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- £ 33600 - 44900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Torphins, Aberdeenshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Epilepsy, Hearing Impairment, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment & Stroke
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 50 years +
- Salary: £18.00 per hour £33,600- £44,900 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Staff Accommodation available!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Torphins, Aberdeenshire. The home offers personalised nursing and residential care, both long-term and respite, to 30 residents from across Aberdeenshire, including those with physical impairment.
All staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the team is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs with the biggest hearts.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £44,900!!!
REVIEW: * A good caring establishment which offers first class facilities to residents. Staff are particularly helpful*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Accommodation on site (2 x 2-bedroom flats offering a monthly cost of £300 ALL IN)
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Torphins, Banchory, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33600 - 44900 Per yearFull timePermanentTorphins, Banchory, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Torphins, AberdeenshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Alzh...