Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Altrincham, Manchester
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia & Mental Health conditions, Respite & short stay care
- Service: General and Mental Health care/Care Home
- Resident Admission Age: 50 years +
- Salary: up to £17.50 per hour £29,000 negotiable depending on experience + Paid Breaks + £1000 Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid DBS Check*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus*
*2019 REVIEW: A lovely purpose built home with highly qualified staff who give both care and treatment to the residents with dignity*
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Altrincham, Manchester. Nursing and Residential services are all available from the skilled carers. Dementia care is also available within a separate unit and residents are all looked after by extensively qualified staff.
The Staff: The kind, dedicated staff work hard to ensure a relaxed but secure environment and to respect and nurture all residents' continued independence. Everyone wants the residents and their loved ones to feel welcome at all times, this is why they offer 24-hour visiting. New members to the team go through a very intensive induction training scheme, where they are supported and helped to overcome any difficulties they might encounter during the working day and help you settle into this already flourishing team.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £29,000!!!
- - Help NMC PIN Nurse revalidation
- - £1000 Bonus
- - Paid breaks
- - DBS paid by employer
- - 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- - Training and development
- - Retail & Travel discounts
- - Hotel discounts
- - Employee of the Month
- - childcare vouchers
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34600 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthwich, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Northwich, CheshirePosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Dementia ...