Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Paisley, Renfrewshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Nursing, Respite and End of Life care
- Service: General and Mental Health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £15.45 per hour £26,500 - £35,300 negotiable depending on experience + £1000 Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*1000 Bonus paid in full in your first month!
*Paid PVG Check
*9.8/10 RATED ON Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Paisley, Renfrewshire. The home is a popular purpose built 60 bedded property offering Dementia, Nursing, Respite and End of Life care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,300!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review: My mother is having a wonderful time. Meeting new friends, joining in activities, praises staff and management, loves her meals, days out and every day is different for her*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Location: Stirling, StirlingshireCare Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care, Challenging Behaviour, Mental ...