Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 33000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Position: Clinical Lead Nurse
- Care Categories: General and Dementia Nursing care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 +
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time 44 Hours per week
- Shifts: Days shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee £120
*Paid DBS Check
*Amazing Staff and Team
*9.7 / 10 rated on Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The home is a purpose-built care home offering residential, nursing, residential memory and nursing memory care, for those living with dementia. The Home Manager makes sure that all residents receive the kindest possible care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the nursing, specialist care and support services that loved one require.
Role: As the Clinical Lead you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
2018 REVIEW: * This home provides first-class care and accommodation *
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockton on the Forest, York, North Yorkshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced General/Adult Nurse with experience within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities to su...
£ 29000 - 38600 Per yearFull timePermanentHalifax, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Halifax, West YorkshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Deme...
£ 30906 - 34512 Per yearFull timePermanentKeighley, West Yorkshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Psychiatric Hospital - up to £34,500 per annum Location: Keighley, West York...