Inverness, Highland, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Inverness
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Old age
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.45 per hour ( £26,500 - £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities + £1K BONUS!!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 Bonus paid in full after first month
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Inverness . The home provides dementia nursing care, general nursing care, residential care, and care for young people with disabilities. Located on the outskirts of Inverness, the home is purpose-built and can accommodate up to 50 residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,300!!!
2019 REVIEW :* My husband has been a resident for the month of June. Very clean and tidy. Staff are excellent and very helpful. Activities team do a wonderful job. Residents thoroughly enjoy when musicians attend, especially all the tunes which everyone remembers*.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeTemporary...Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Are you an RGN who has experience in busy hospital environments? We have roles available with immediate start, get in touch now. I'...