Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Top 20 company in the UK!!
Dudley, Cramlington, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 28000 - 39900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Dudley, West Midlands
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Stroke and Alzheimer's care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: £15.00 - £16.00 per hour £28,000 - £39,900 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 7/7 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Dudley, West Midlands. The home offers a safe setting for older people to receive personalised care and support. Four houses make up the purpose-built home, providing different types and levels of care for short or long term requirements. The highly trained team provide Dementia, Alzheimer's and stroke care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 7/7. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,900!
2019 REVIEW: * On behalf of my husband, who was in palliative care, I cannot thank the staff enough for looking after him with dignity at all times when he was unable to respond*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Dudley, Cramlington, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35400 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!Location: Aycliffe, County DurhamPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Dementi...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Disability AnalystAre you an experienced healthcare professional in need of a new challenge?Our client is the leading independent p...
£ 26000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentBolton, Alnwick, Northumberland, England
Staff Nurse - Specialist Autism rehabilitation unit Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Autism , Learning DisabilitiesLocation: Bo...