Bishop Auckland, Durham, England
- £ 25900 - 34500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
- Location: Bishop Auckland, County Durham
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Memory Care
- Service: General and Mental Health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £15.41 per hour £26,400 - £35,200 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.7/10 RATED ON Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Durham, County Durham. The home is a is a charming care home offering residential, nursing and residential memory care, for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,200!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review: While I have lived here, I am very pleased with staff and residents. I find the meals very varied and good. I am very content to stay here, everyone is very friendly and kind*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bishop Auckland, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30500 - 35700 Per yearFull timePermanentWallsend, Tyne and Wear, England
Job [... Click Apply...] Nurse- Nursing Home with Amazing Benefits Location: WallsendPosition: Staff Nurse, Nursing HomeCare Cate...
£ 26500 - 35400 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!Location: Aycliffe, County DurhamPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Dementi...
£ 27373.5 - 28927 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health rehab Hospital Location: DarlingtonSalary: £27,373.50 - £28,927 per annum (£14.03 - ...
£ 31366 Per yearFull timePermanentBishop Auckland, Durham, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) Learning Disabilities *** Award winning Learning Disabilities Residential Home ***Location: Bish...