Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019
Clinical Lead required in Preston, up to £17.50 per hour, Days - 38.5 hours per week
The Home Provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as Mental Health condition
Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer day shifts 38.5 hours a week, with flexible shift patterns available, paying £17.50 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- £17.50 per hour
- Days - 38.5 Hours per week
- Elderly Care including: General Nursing, Palliative & Dementia,
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Development and Training
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.