Staff Nurse - Various Specialties (PRUH)
Orpington, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 3 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
We have a variety of Band 5 Staff Nurse roles across various specialities and sites, and are looking to appoint enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about nursing and want to provide the highest standard of care to patients.
Are you looking for an exciting career and the opportunity to join a friendly team? Would you like to work where the senior nursing team have a strong visible presence and are committed to listening and supporting their nurse’s development? If so, we are the Trust for you!
We are looking for candidates who will be able to demonstrate a person-centered approach to their nursing care with excellent customer service skills, communication and inter-personal skills along with a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.
Successful applicants will also need to be dynamic, motivated and hardworking individual’s and we welcome applications from those who wish to challenge themselves further and are willing to learn and develop new skills . Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they can work on their own and as part of a team.
When submitting an application, it's important that you please indicate the speciality you are looking to work within.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 23 jobs https://www.nurses.co.uk/jobs/nursing/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.nurses.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Orpington, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30900 - 41300 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Registered Nurse - Mental health and General Care - The best Benefits package!!! Location: Chelmsford, EssexPosition: Staff Nurse ...
£ 34500 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentCaterham, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing HomeLocation: Caterham, SurreySalary: £34,500 - £46,000 per annum (&pou...