Staff Nurse-Intensive Care/Critical Care
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 3 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
Full Time - 37.5 hrs
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust which is one of London’s four major trauma centres, are recruiting permanent, Band 5 registered nurses to join their Critical Care team (Denmark Hill site). If you have a caring and compassionate approach, and want to join a motivated, friendly and supportive team, we are keen to hear from you.
Full training in critical care/ICU nursing is provided with the support of an established practice development team.
The Critical Care units currently offer 69 beds across four multi-specialty units. We provide high-quality ICU & HDU care for critically ill patients and their families across a wide range of specialties, including:
- General surgery
Requirements for application include:
- NMC registration
- 6 months post qualification experience within an acute setting
In return for your commitment and hard work, the units actively encourages your education & development. A dedicated education team provides Band 5 nurses with a structured and proven development programme, supporting individuals gain the required skills and knowledge to become a Critical Care nurse. This comprehensive educational package includes the opportunity to undertake the Intensive Care course at King’s College London, and gain academic credits towards a BSc or MSc pathway.
Accommodation is also available to apply for through the Trust.
So, if you have considered Critical Care nursing as a career, then this could be exactly what you have been waiting for.
To discuss this further you can call us on Applyor apply today and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch asap.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 20 jobs https://www.nurses.co.uk/jobs/nursing/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.nurses.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Lead Nurse - Fertility Specialist - RGN Registered Nurse Bromley, Kent I am currently looking for a Registered nurse RGN with ferti...
£ 27000 - 39000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Luton, BedfordshireCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing, Nursing ...