Dudley, West Midlands, England
- £ 26500 - 35400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
- Location: Dudley, West Midlands
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Memory Care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £15.50 per hour £26,500 - £35,400 negotiable depending on experience
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Dudley, West Midlands. The home is a purpose-built care home offering nursing care and residential memory care for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,400!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review: My mom was here to receive end of life care. The staff are very helpful and approachable. She had respite here in the past and the family were very happy. Can't praise it enough*
*9.6/10 RATED ON Apply
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Dudley, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000 - 33749 Per yearFull timePermanentStaffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Complex Care / Brain Injury Specialist HospitalLocation: Stoke on Trent, StaffordshireSalary: £29000 ra...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentWest Bromwich, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - Birmingham - up to £35K salary + £1K bonusLocation: West Bromwich, West MidlandsPosition: Staff Nurs...