Upton, Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 29000 - 39900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
- Location: Upton, Chester
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Hearing Impairment, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke & Visual Impairment
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £29,000 - £39,900 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 RATED ON Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Upton, Chester. The Home care home that is rated 'good' with CQC and offers a homely environment and family-like care for the elderly, catering for those who have nursing needs as well as dementia needs. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,900!!!
*2019 review: My mother's care over the last three years has been excellent. Staff have been kind, friendly and caring. So a big thank you*
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- 28 Days Holiday
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Paid Breaks
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Upton, Chester, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 30401 Per yearFull timePermanentChester, Cheshire, England
Sexual Health Nurse - Band 6 Specialist Practitioner - Chester - £30,401 per annum + NHS PensionHours - 37.5 hours per weekWe are c...
£ 29100 Per yearFull timePermanentWallasey, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Wallasey, MerseysidePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Dementi...