Nurse, 5 star, luxury care home!
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 31190 - 43854 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - very flexible - Options of hours available - 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Pay: £16.57 - £17.57 + enhancements of up to £20.37 + plus paid breaks
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a five star, purpose built nursing home in Salisbury. The home has an excellent working environment and staff morale is high and positive.
Nursing Home Details: The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.7 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Training, innovative practices and state of the art care delivery enable the company to remain at the forefront of the sector as they recognise, review and value the evolving requirements and expectations of those living and working with them.
The Home Manager is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training
Registered Care Categories*: Old Age
- Competitive rates of pay plus excellent enhancements for nights and weekends
- annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for
- support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- you'll be trained to the nationally recognised 'care certificate' standard
- we provide fantastic homely environments
- work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- offer real career progression opportunities
- we annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- paid breaks
- additional hours / overtime opportunities
- hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- free uniforms provided
- contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
You will be a qualified or newly qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) with a current NMC registration (PIN). Whether newly qualified or more experienced, this provider has great career prospects for everyone!
For more information or to apply, please call Rebecca on Applyor email: Apply Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: Applycrvdbrcktso the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages ) Quote reference 23627
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentBath, Somerset, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Local to Corston, Bath, SomersetSalary: £29,500 - &po...